In every library, it's important that titles have longevity (in readership and durability).
With Children's Plus signature library binding, your titles are bound to last through tight shelves, overstuffed backpacks and avid readers!
Children's Plus is dedicated to bringing libraries the most highly regarded library bound books in the industry. Our books are designed in house in vivid color, laminated
with a textured finish and assembled onsite in our bindery under strict quality standards.
We value the written word and we take increased circulation seriously. In fact, we guarantee that our Children's Plus library bound titles will stand up to high demand.
How do we make the highest quality bindings in the business?
- Laminated covers are protective and easy to clean
- Each book is assembled to the highest quality control specifications
- Round library corners make titles less likely to snag and fray
- Davey Red label high density binder boards add durability and prevents loss of shape
- High quality synthetic adhesive increases longevity and resists mold
See for yourself how a Children's Plus library bound title is built to last by requesting an appointment with a sales representative.
Just contact us!